Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Looking for a writer?

I'd love to work with you!

I am a seasoned communications and marketing professional with experience writing brochures, newsletters, video scripts, speeches, training manuals, employee manuals, web content, social media posts, postcards, flyers, email blasts, and posters. I'm also a print and broadcast journalist experienced writing hard news, press releases, professional correspondence, feature articles, and copy for feature-length advertisements. Professional editor. Professional novelist. I am experienced, diligent, responsible, and love to meet deadlines.

As a writer, I pride myself on creating text that speaks the language of my readers. From conceptual, powerful, and thought-provoking words to pretty, exciting, emotional, and clever words, I craft my message to meet goals in the most effective and persuasive manner. As a journalist, I'm able to research material without difficulty and break down industry-specific terms for the average consumer to understand. As an editor, I work with writers to polish and refine the work while being true to the author’s voice.

Let's chat! Send me an email



No comments:

Post a Comment