Learn to create the ultimate children's portrait experience and images that will be treasured forever.
Acclaimed children's portrait photographer Sandy Puc' leads you through each facet of designing a complete "kid care" system. She starts with tips for creating a professional image and friendly atmosphere that gets clients in the door and excited about making a purchase. Next, Sandy shows you how to begin creating more imaginative portraits--both in the studio and on location. Also included are her signature techniques for working with kids and eliciting the expressions that will melt moms' hearts. A business-savvy professional, Sandy also provides a plan for customer-service excellence with powerful marketing and selling tools that will boost your bottom line. Armed with these techniques you'll be well on your way to success!
- Designing a kid-friendly studio that also impresses parents and creates a great first impression
- The importance of a through pre-session consultation with a well-trained staff member
- Tips for working with kids of all ages--from fussy infants to unenthusiastic teens--and drawing out expressions that will sell
- Enhancing your income with location portrait sessions
- Powerful marketing and selling techniques you can use immediately
Bellies & Babies Marketing DVD
Learn how to build a successful pregnancy and baby program. Complete workflow from consultation to delivery. Let this information set you free to experience success in this market.